Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, October 25


Quote of the Day:

"i was all along wondering why you want to sleep with this freaking weird looking person"

I am a size 32 fatty grump who spends time lying in bed blogging excessively while simultaneously wondering if she should bathe, or not.
(I guess not)

And contrary to popular belief, I am not a promiscuous girl.
And if you intend to stir things up, please believe me when I say: I. Don't. Really. Care.

:)

Well moving on to better things, I called 2 people up in singapore last night, had a 30 minute chat, heard a lot of yelling, and realised..

I have alot of credit left.
So, SMS/CALL ME LEH TOLONG.

And hor, I found it!
And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood


Correct or not?
Hahaha.

Anyway I know posts are boring without pictures, so here's one, and see if you can spot the funny thing about it:


---

It's unfortunate I place too much emphasis on first impressions.
Yet it's fortunate my first impressions are usually right.

Prove me wrong, cause I'd be dying to see the results.
---

I can't decide whether to congratulate siok for the effort then beat her up for bothering, or just simply die from disgust and shock.
This is supposedly, ME the sloth:



That is one sibei ugly sloth I tell you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New